Food steers my life's journey. After graduating from The Culinary Institute of America, I relocated to San Francisco and trained at three Michelin awarded establishments: Campton Place, Luce, and The Ritz-Carlton Dining Room. I've sunken my roots to San Francisco, a lively city of beauty and creativity. I'm always seeking the next food adventure whether it's visiting a local farm to understand where my food comes from, exploring the anatomy of a whole animal through butchery, or traveling to new destinations to deepen my culinary inspirations. When I'm not in the kitchen, you'll find me at a concert, exploring the outdoors, or in the yoga studio. Life is an adventure! It's easy to be extreme, but balance is what I strive for in life and my cooking.
- Bravo's Top Chef: Boston Season 12 Finalist
- TRAINED AT THREE MICHELIN AWARDED RESTAURANTS: Campton Place, Luce, The Ritz-Carlton Dining Room
- TRAINED UNDER IRON CHEF WINNERS: Dominique Crenn and Ron Siegel
- TRAINED UNDER JAMES BEARD AWARDED CHEF: Craig Stoll of Delfina
- TRAINED UNDER JAMES BEARD FINALIST: Megan Garrelts
- COURT OF MASTER SOMMELIER CERTIFIED
- FOOD HANDLER'S CERTIFIED
- GRADUATED TOP OF CLASS WITH HIGH HONORS, C.I.A.
A.O.S. CULINARY ARTS
CULINARY INSTITUTE OF AMERICA, Hyde Park, NY
B.A. COGNITIVE SCIENCES
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, IRVINE, Irvine, CA
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SANTA BARBARA, Santa Barbara, CA